1/4 inch npt male thread pipe
|Specification||1/4" Male NPT threads for connecting to Female threaded pipes|
|Sample time||3-5 days|
|Payment||T/T , Paypal , Western Union , L/C|
Categories :Foam cannon car wash
1/4 ” x 1/4″ NPT male thread pipe
- SIZE: 1/4″Female NPT thread parts on both ends for connecting 1/4″ Male NPT thread parts together,1/4″ Male NPT threads for connecting to Female threaded pipes
- THREADS: Male and Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two pipes
- Tight threads do not slip easily, deeper and smoother threads make work easier and more efficient
- MATERIAL: Durable solid brass construction is resistant to corrosion and long-lasting.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: Operating temperature range of -65 to +250 degrees F.
- The deep threads design allows the fittings to be better engaged with the object to enhance fixation, and the smooth threads make installation easier and faster
- This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability, and it is forged to increase the material’s strength and resistance to mechanical shock and vibration.
- The operating temperatures for this fitting range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F).
- Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries.
- When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness)
More information of Double 1/4″ inch BSP Threads Connection Bar
High quality: High strength, high hardness premium solid brass with thick wall, more durable than iron and iron galvanized pipe fittings.
Excellent performance: Precisely milled, threads are tighter and deeper, not easy to slip, smooth threads will reduce the resistance during installation, saving time and improving efficiency.
High temperature: Premium brass can withstand up to 100 °C (212 °F).
Tips: For the 1/4 inch npt male thread pipe better sealing, we suggest that all fittings must be used with teflon tape.
Notice: These fittings are not allowed to be installed for potable water use.