Parking disc with belt knife
|Packing information||37*34*14cm/100 pcs,9.4kgs|
|Logo printing||customer logo printed|
|Sample time||3-5 days|
|Payment||T/T , Paypal , Western Union , L/C|
Categories : Parking disc
Parking disc with parking permit holder
Parking disc with belt knife is a very simple tool for car parking . Used as a parking timer and cleaning snow ,ice off from the car windows . It is popular in France,Belgium ,Germany and Netherland in the Europe.
- Parking disc: the blue parking clock is made of sturdy plastic making it durable and robust. Dimensions: 15 x 10.7 x 0.9 cm (H x W x D).
- Parking permit: On the back of the parking disc, you can store your parking permit quickly and easily. This makes it easy to see and read.
- 3 x shopping trolley chips: thanks to the three shopping trolley chips on the back, you always have chips at hand. Searching for the right change has come to an end.
- Safety: Should you ever have to get rid of a danger situation, you always have a belt knife with our parking disc.
- Always have the right car accessories for parking shopping. Approved according to German Road Traffic Licensing regulations. Material: plastic or synthetic.
Parking disc with seat belt cutter
5-in-1 parking disc. Parking disk with an ice scraper, rubber wiper, trolley coin and tire tread depth gauge and seat belt cutter knife. Disk has a large white logo area on the back. Hour Of Arrival, text on disk cover listed in Dutch, English, French, German and Italian. Regulations may vary locally. PS plastic.
Thank you for your inquiry !
How to use a parking disc with seat belt cutter
I think it is a very easy thing to do ! But , please note that different countries has different law , have to be careful of it . Here I make a Germany sample to show you . The German disc – ankunftszeit parking – allows you free parking for a certain time in certain areas. If, for example, you see this sign, it means you can park here for two hours for free as long as you display your parking disc with belt knife.
How do I set the time ?
The arrow on the disc points to the arrival time (Ankunftszeit), but … set the disque only show every 30 minutes, so if you arrive a few minutes after, say, 3 o’clock, you set the arrow to point to 3.30, which will give you an almost extra 30 minutes. If you arrive at 3.25, you still only set the arrival time to 3.30. Basically, any time between 3.01 and 3.30 will be set to 3.30. So, if you park in an area where you can stay for two hours, if you’re lucky, you can stay 2 hours and 29 minutes.
Where do I display parking disc with parking permit holder ?
Display it visibly under the windscreen. So that the police can easily see it .